Trevor Day School is seeking a full-time Math Teacher for the 2017-2018 academic-year. Ideal candidates will have experience teaching Problem Based Math, a strong interest in working with a diverse student body in an open and collaborative environment, and proficiency with technology and its integration into curricula.
- A minimum of 3 years classroom experience
- The ability to teach a range of math classes: Geometry, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Statistics, and Calculus to students in grades 9-12.
- A comprehensive background in all concentrations of high school math is preferred.
- Preparation and implementation of four sections
- all faculty members advise a small group of high school students
Trevor Day School is a private, co-educational, N-12 independent school in Manhattan. Trevor distinguishes itself from other New York independent schools by its laptop program, a Student-Faculty Center, and a commitment to activity-based pedagogy. The School offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Trevor Day School is committed to maintaining an atmosphere of collaborative learning, to building a diverse community based on mutual respect, and to fostering the integration of technology into our learning processes.